Thursday, March 1, 2007

YAY BLOG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I finally have somewhere to post my thoughts for others to see! If you want to request something for my to talk about just post a comment. Right now I'm thinking about OotM (Odyssey of the mind) and realized it is only 2 DAYS AWAY!!! We're not going to make it! We're all going to die. On the bright side we have a good chance and are bringing home the gold. So, Yeah....I kinda hope we do really well. Bring fun stuff to do while we wait. I'm not sure if it is supposed to rain but I heard it was supposed to. Last year i was obsessed with Chase's cat so when ever Pieter or McClure or Chase mentions Bob I start acting obsessed. Man...I miss playing human baseball(game we made up last year at OotM)but this year was awsome too. Tomorows market and I don't have anything. Well I can't think of anything else to say. Bye for now!

3 comments:

SP said...

hi squirt, nice blog

Anonymous said...

What's a HTML tag? Can I just use ~b~? I kinda like that! Nice blog site for a little nerd! How did you set it up? I'll keep in touch with you on your blog site.
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

your profile says you are a boy!!!!!!!!!!! Is that true?